Working with someone is a major decision. One not to be entered into lightly. And it’s especially true when you may not have a personal relationship or a personal recommendation to help alleviate your concerns.
That’s where testimonials come in handy. I love reading them on coaching sites, shopping sites, travel sites. Clearly I just love reading them! It’s why companies like Yelp and TripAdvisor took off like bandits, right? They serve a great purpose for people investing in a service or experience, in case you don’t have your best friend’s sound advice.
So, in order for you to get to know a little more about me and the way I work, here are some words from my clients and colleagues.
- “Michelle is a breeze to work with as she has a fluid style, which encourages productivity and the creative process. She absorbs all that is shared with her, enabling her to build insightful guidance uniquely tailored to your vision.” – Sarah A.
- “Michelle is currently the other half of my team. While still in the early stages of development, she’s offered a business savvy critique of my product and creation process.For those not experienced in entrepreneurship, such as myself, her assistance is most valuable. She’s functioned as a sounding board, marketing specialist, timeline developer, researcher, and overall as a business development coach.I look forward to continuing to work with her as my product moves forward.“ -Liz B.
- “Michelle has been extremely supportive and encouraging as I grow my business. In addition to holding me accountable to reaching my goals, she has provided an invaluable opportunity to connect with other like-minded entrepreneurs. I’m very grateful for her leadership.” – Jennifer Spaulding, Love & Relationship Coach
- “Michelle helped me to see the big picture when comparing my current employment with self-employment and helped me visualize myself in the future doing something ‘I love to do’.
She walked me through the process of laying out my ‘best days’ and determining what my best days will look like whether it was my personal best days spending time with my girls or my professional best days earning income for my family.
In my time with her, I realized that whatever path I take in life, it will be hard work! Once I realized every path I choose will be hard work, I looked at the overall picture and the choices in front of me very differently.” – Daniele F.
- “Michelle has the patience and determination I need. She is not afraid to encourage me, but also helps me put things in perspective. She understands my time constraints and is realistic about my finances and funding plan. I love working with her.” – Susan F.
- “Working with Michelle was a joy. Her vision for her business was crystal clear, which always makes my job easier. She provided clear, timely feedback when I asked for it, and the entire project went smoothly. Her cheerful, positive attitude made it even more enjoyable!“ – Lisa Wood, Sprout New Media
- “Michelle was a dream client, a true pleasure to do business with. She clearly communicated her expectations, aesthetic and overall vision in an enthusiastic, professional way which inspired a great spirit of collaboration as we moved through her project. It was a joy working with her on her website – I look forward to partnering up again.” – Anne Molnar, Banyon & Finch Creative Communications